When brothers Brian Williams and Andy Rankin joined their dad, Wynne “Pop” Williams, to establish Viget Labs in 1999, the Internet was changing everything. They wanted to help lead the charge by creating a new kind of services company where:
- innovation is the norm;
- quality is valued over growth;
- clients are respected (and are expected to reciprocate);
- integrity and authenticity are required;
- hard work and commitment are rewarded;
- measurable results matter most; and
- staffers feel like family (and they actually love coming to work).
So, they did. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished. Hundreds of happy clients, an exceptional team of 67 in 3 great locations, and more than a dozen years of good old fashioned profitability (some years leaner than others).
As rewarding as our history has been, it’s the future we’re most excited about. We’re just getting started.