For big brands & inspiring startups alike, we make remarkable digital products & platforms that connect, inform, and influence. Our full-service strategy, design, & development teams deliver from ideas to execution.
- Conservation International
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: Women’s Fitness
- ESPN: Anatomy of a Pitch
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: Running
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: Baseball
- Bill of Rights Institute
- 96 Elephants
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: The Jersey Report
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: Hell Week
- Shure, Inc
- Penn Admissions
- PUMA Social Cards
- World Wildlife Fund
- Duke Admissions
- Time Life
- Brian Regan
We’ve spent more than a dozen years perfecting the right mix of skills and the right level of process to deliver great work for our clients. We build digital (web and mobile) products and platforms, including award winning marketing sites for big brands to help grow their business, and consumer-facing software products for startups that are the business.
The key to building or improving your business is understanding your users — how they currently behave, how they could be acquired more cost-effectively, and how competitors vie for them, for example. We analyze and synthesize data from web analytics, focus groups, user testing, and industry research. With this base of insights, we ensure your web presence builds on existing successes, capitalizes on ways to improve, and ultimately improves your business in a measurable way.
- Strategic Planning & Project Management
- Competitive Market Analysis
- Content Strategy
- Quantitative User Research & A/B Testing
- Data Analysis and Statistics
- Google Analytics Implementation & Training
Exceptional design is usable, simple, and beautiful. Creating great design requires a balance of raw talent, usability instincts, user empathy, keen business acumen, and a deep understanding of technical feasibility. We consider design holistically from inspiring wireframe sketches by our UX team to breathtaking comps from our designers to delightful interactions from our front-end developers.
- User Research & Persona Development
- Usability Testing
- Experience & Product Design
- Interaction Design
- Creative Visual Design
- Brand Strategy & Execution
We leverage proven Agile methods and open source technologies (primarily Ruby on Rails) to build stable, scalable, extensible software for our clients. We have an intense focus on code quality to ensure on-time delivery and long-term maintainability. Whether it’s the custom publishing platform that powers all of puma.com or a unique platform like squidoo.com, our development team can deliver.
- Technical Planning
- Front-end Development (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Application Development (Ruby on Rails)
- Mobile Development (iOS)
- Systems Integration
- Team Extension & Mentoring