Viget is a digital agency headquartered in Falls Church, VA with offices in Durham, NC and Boulder, CO. We've been at it since 1999 and have earned a solid reputation as a rare firm that does both great design and development work when building award-winning web sites. We work with early-stage web start-ups (like HelloWallet), as well as established non-profits (like World Wildlife Fund) and for-profits (like PUMA). In between projects, we share our opinions and write about our methods on our design blog.
- Are multi-faceted creatures who walk the line between design aesthetics and the user experience while ALWAYS considering accessibility, usability, and web standards.
- Seamlessly interact with developers to ensure proper implementation.
- Are not boring. (In fact, they’re ridiculously talented AND sociable.)
- Create awe-inspiring designs for web sites and web apps.
- Don’t regurgitate old designs and “tweak” them to make a “new” design.
- Masterfully translate functional requirements and wireframes into simple UIs.
- See endless possibilities on a blank canvas and don’t need much design direction to create functional masterpieces.
- Are proficient with Photoshop and other design software.
- Don’t pee their pants when giving presentations to clients.
You must also:
- Have at least three years of professional experience under your belt.
- Have a BFA, MFA or equivalent work experience.
How to Apply:
Please send a link to your portfolio and a thoughtful email that includes specifics about your contributions to the work in your portfolio to: email@example.com. Please include your salary requirements and your resume. We're always open to considering design applicants with varying levels of experience at any of our office locations, but our current priority is to add an experienced designer to our Boulder, CO office.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. EOE.
So, knock our socks off already.